Please wait ! Updating pricing & availability
Aeon Labs DSC26103-ZWUS - Z-Wave In-Wall Micro Controller, Zwave Lighting > Zwave Wall Receptacles
Click / hover / scroll for larger images
" If you buy something that never arrives, or if it arrives significantly different than described, you're eligible for a full refund "
- On/Off control via Z-Wave, manual wall switch and/or built-in button
- Optimized antenna range
- Fits in most gang boxes worldwide
- Turns an existing wall switch into a Z-Wave switch
- NOTE: Please read the product description to know specific instructions
Your existing in-wall switches can be easily turned into Z-Wave switches with the Aeon Labs Z-Wave Micro In-Wall Appliance Switch. The wireless module is powered from the mains supply. Its three-wire design requires a neutral connection. In the event of power failure, non-volatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the units operating status. The wireless protocol is based on Z-Wave, which provides a mesh network for commands to hop reliably from node to node. FEATURES: On/Off control via Z-Wave, manual wall switch and/or built-in button. Fits in most gang boxes worldwide. Optimized antenna range.
- Please do not over tighten screw using improper size of screwdriver
- Make sure that there is enough space in switch gang box while putting microswitch with force
- swap any of the wires ( neutral, line, load ) which burn the miscroswitch
- Make sure that line voltage is not connected to low voltage terminal
- Do not try to connect wire AWG14 or 14 to low voltage terminals as it is not suitable to handle it